I love the focus of our event -- it dares you to bring on the visioning time (a look forward) and also the reflection time (a look backward) so you can manifest your wildest dreams in 2013.
To kickoff your brainstorming process before the event, I thought I'd share some thought-provoking questions here to get your juices flowing and wheels turning!
Looking Back: Reflecting
- What 2012 accomplishments make you the most proud personally?
- What 2012 accomplishments make you the most proud professionally?
- Which 2012 accomplishment(s) would you most like to boost, expand, increase, or build upon in 2013?
Looking Forward: Visioning
- What values are most important to you that will help shape your 2013 experiences and goals?
- What personal accomplishment would most excite and inspire you if you were to achieve it?
- What professional accomplishment would most energize and motivate you if you were to achieve it?
If you're able to join us in NYC on January 29, I look forward to hearing your responses. And, if you can't join us LIVE, feel free to tweet me your thoughts and/or share your feedback in the Comments section below.
And, if you want even MORE help setting your 2013 intentions, I'm offering 3 BONUS gifts to anyone who buys my Focus on Your Vision book (only $2.99 download!) before February 1 -- including the How to Make Your 2013 Resolutions Stick workbook. Check out this site for more details.
Look out 2013, we're going to BRING IT!